okay

Posted by AnnaLL on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice shine and gives me soft lips. On the down side, it does not taste very nice and isn't as sticky as I like; it needs to be re-applied quite often.

Clear gloss

Posted by Deniela on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clear gloss smells good does not

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This lip gloss feels wonderful and makes your lips feel so smooth.

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like it so much! Glam shiny gloss. But on photo it looks pink a little, really it have no color. Nice sticky long lasting cover.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A nice gloss. I got it in clear. It adds shine with a slight sticky residue which probably helps it last. It does not dry out lips--not moisturizing like a balm but gives a pretty shine that stays on for a while (unless you drink/eat) Overall,a good make-up boost. I will try a color next time. No flavor or smell, just simple and safe shine.

I like it because it's organic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It tastes a little strange but moisturizes quite well. I'm trying to ditch most of the cosmetics made by regular department brands and switch to stuff that is organic, so I'm quite happy to find this. Not sure why but the color of the lip gloss on iHerb is way off. The colour is in fact a very light yellow / beige, nowhere near the bright yellow in the picture.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not as thick as I was hoping for and wears off pretty quickly but otherwise good.

sticky