Help

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really works. But you need to drink a lot of liqiud otherwise you'll have a burning feeling in your stomack.

the heat is on baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

after first train the heat is incredible, best burner so far, but combined with cardio (crosstrainer mostly). recomended to every$one who wants to meltdown body fat.

Can't tell if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for almost a month. I am drinking a gallon of calorie free fluid and changed my snacks to fresh fruits and vegetables but I haven't lost any weight.

Not allowed to Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sent back by Norwegian customs.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is very strong and I cannot get past taking one pill at night and one pill in the morning. I cannot take it even every day due to strange feelings in my stomach.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if my weight and measurement reduction is due to the pill or diet and exercise, but I was very pleased with this product. I lost 2 inches off my waist and 8 lbs in a month. I never felt sick or jittery. However, the bitter orange did cause my hands to feel very cold and there were times my tips would become completely numb and white. It only last a couple minutes, but it was still a bit bothersome. I suppose maybe that is why the cayenne is included to aid in circulation. I ran out last week and I am anxiously waiting to order more!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with it.