Top PWO

Posted by diguincoutoreis on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Controlled Labs White Flood V2 - Fruit Punch (Even without trying, i bought 100 servings of it, due to you guys making merchandising of it :P) Dosage: 1 scoop felt nothing, so, used 2 scoops Profile: 9/10 - Really like the profile. It's not 'White Flood Proprietary blend', bla bla. It shows how much you are taking for pumps, focus, etc. Only doesn't have creatine :s but you can add : ) Taste: 9,5/10 - Just loved it. From all fruit punchs, i think the only one that could not beat was C4 : ) Mix: 9/10 - It didn't dissolve everything. Need to put a little more water after drinking it. Energy: 9/10 - Clean energy, no jitters, no crash. Dunno for others, but i have high tolerance to stims(1 scoop of friction was the best for me). Could do my training motivated. Pump: 10/10 - Best PUMP i could get from any workout. Even my Bodyfat being a little high at the moment, i could see my muscles full, my veins popping out. Focus: 9/10 - Excelent. Almost nothing(including some girls that goes to gym 'almost without clothes' only to disperse you lulz) or my friends could take my attention out of the exercises. Everything around me could 'disappear' while i was doing the exercise. Endurance/Performance: 9/10 - High "FlooDurance Complex" dosage, liked a lot. Could train heavy, without any problems. Overall: 9/10 - For me, this was the best Focus/PUMP pre-workout that i've tried. When i don't need the heavy energy that friction gives me, White Flood does what it promises, with a great job. Suggested to some friends, they're liking a lot.

White Flood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best pre workout ever

good mental punch

Posted by XusoIherb on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best preworkout you can take. Effective and simply. Good mental alert

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

great value energy booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great value energy booster!also works!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

More endurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me more endurance than before. I used to get tired after 1 hour work out, but now I can work out 2 hours easily.