Nice & gentle

Posted by EnPassant on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect of this brand and item since there were no reviews, but it was a lot nicer than I'd anticipated. It doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin at all, and washes off easily with my organic cleansing milk. Also it works well as a makeup base under my organic cream foundation. The scent is quite wonderful too - smells like watermelon candy, if that makes any sense. It's not overpowering at all. I give it four stars for now because I don't know how effective it is at keeping my skin from tanning, but I will definitely be repurchasing. クチコミがないので不安でしたが、期待していたよりはるかに優秀でした。超敏感肌のわたしでも問題なく使えますし、オーガニックのクレンジングミルクできれいに落とせています。ナチュラグラッセのクリームファンデの下地として使っていますが、相性は良いようです。香りは微香ではないですが、嫌味のないスイカキャンディみたいな感じで個人的にはとても気に入っています。夏にならないと実際にどれくらい日焼けを防いでくれているかわからないので現段階では☆4つですが、気に入っているのでリピートする予定です。

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super expensive, it works but the price kills me! If you have the money to spend, you will be satisfied, but for someone trying to shop on a budget next time I will get another brand.I will say that it works well under powder foundation which is a MUST for me! You are definitely buying quality sunscreen here, and the smell is amazing.

Non greasy

Posted by Mummyhedysingapore on Aug 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I stay in Sngapore where it's humid n hot. The sunscreen is non oily n easily absorb. Love the scent and suitable for sensitive skin.

Great texture, no white cast

Posted by GutsyKlutz on Aug 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great product! I don't get white cast and it absorbs readily into my skin. It has a gel-lotion like texture, so it feels really lightweight. With that, I sometimes am not too sure if the sunblock stays on my skin (it does, since I haven't had any bad sunburns or new freckle), a little too good to be true but I'm just saying! There's a bit of fragrance in this product but my sensitive skin has not reacted to it. It's a nice fresh scent that fades away really quickly. One reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't work well with aloe vera gel, which I use as a serum sometimes. The sunscreen flakes when I apply on top of the aloe base.

Muy bueno

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mi piel es sensible y seca en invierno pero en verano se vuelve mixta, algunos solares hacen que se me ponga muy grasa. Este no, es perfecto! Además tiene componentes antiage, unos ingredientes perfectos y un aroma agradable. Qué más pedir?