Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First experience with using granulated maple syrup. I've been using it to replace some of the brown sugar in baking. It adds a really nice flavor and doesn't seem to change the texture of the baked good. I definitely recommend.

Lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't fault the purity or deliciousness of this maple sugar :o) But for some reason I found it gave me migraines!

Maple sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This replaces white sugar and you can use half as much to attain the sweetness in baking. Contains nutritional value but not represented here. White sugar is bleached and unhealthy.

Really tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You get what you should- crystals of tasty maple syrup. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive so it will be reserved for special purposes.

Brilliant

Posted by ronniechops on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, smells great. Really nice!

Maple yumminess

Posted by mzbusch on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes delicious - I use it in porridge, in baked goods and it also gives a nice maple sugar flavor to a warm cup of tea.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love maple. Use this on my oatmeal. Tastes great :)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for adding a little maple sweetness to baking, oatmeal, pancakes, or coffee/tea!

Naturally Sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this regularly on hot cereal and have topped baked goods with it for an extra sweetness. It's quite good.

Great on oatmeal!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my preferred oatmeal sweet topping. I only use a very small amount, and it dissolves in very well, just like brown sugar does. I also have a few recipes that I use this maple sugar in, an it does very well.

1 2