Cornsilk. Serious urinary poblem for my dog.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our 1 1/2 yr old dog developed a very serious urinary problem RX from Vet didn't help. Her future didn't look good. Tried Cornsilk and after just a few days the urinary problem was over. Cornsilk gave her back a future.Thank you. Also, shipping was very fast. Carole L.

Don't need if not drinking tap water

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If your tap water contains chloramines and/or fluoride - buy bottled water for drinking, and you may find (like I did) that supplements like this aren't needed. Suggest using filtered water for cooking/washing. This one is more expensive than others but contains no fillers, which was my preference. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Senior dogs incontinence has completely resolved after two weeks on this product. He gets one in the morning and evening, and his near daily, nighttime accidents are a thing of the past. No more accidents and we are all happy ! 4 paws up for sure!

Bought it for my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought that being freeze dried it would work better than Nature's Way Corn Silk for my dog urine incontinence but it didn't.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I ever have used this product. I love the ease of capsules. Just open and take as much as you need then close it up again. Perfect!

Great Quality -worth the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have a dog with incontinence issues from a severe urinary infection, and I've tried everything from homeopathic remedies to acupuncture. This is the only thing that has made a difference. I think that paying a little extra for this higher quality organic product is well worth it.

John P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to be working,will reorder