SOMETHING NEW

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

VERY PALATABLE INDEED, A GREAT WAY TO GET OMEGA 3. WHEN I TAKE CAPSULES THE FISH SMELL COMES THROUGH MY CLOTHES. HOPEFULLY THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH THIS. I REALLY DO LOVE THE TASTE.

Omega 3 cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

easy to the taste

Fantastic way to eat fish oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My father gave me a box of these and it's the only way I'll eat my fish oil! The taste is great and it's so easy to pack for a trip. I'm hooked!

Great for the on-the-go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first tried these while traveling since I didn't want to take the glass bottle of Nordic Naturals CLO with me. They taste great and are so easy, we now use them at home, too. My six-year-old son takes these easily and he is extremely picky.

COROMEGA, YES!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful way to take fish oil -- not a taste of fish -- just a nice creamy orange/chocolate. We love it!

Delicious Way to Get Your Mega-3!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste! I love the Orange and Orange-Chocolate. Convenient packets...just cut and squirt into your mouth. Creamy and so good!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed my skin isn't dry like it was prior to using this product. I have psoriasis and my legs knees and elbows look pretty good. No white patchy spots anymore. It must be working! I don't even taste anything like fish. It has a pleasant orange flavor with a hint of chocolate. Orange in color. It's like taking a spoonful of orange chocolate pudding every day with benefits!!!

Very tasty and a great way to get Omega-3!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had Duodenal Switch weight loss surgery and don't absorb nutrients as well as the average person, so this is a godsend for me. I love both the orange flavor and the orange-chocolate.

Coromega Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

First time to try this. Very pleased with the taste and texture. Will continue to purchase as needed.

Best way to get Omega3s into my 5 year son

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

While I would prefer a more pure solution like Nordic Naturals oils - which he will take on occasion - this is a good daily way to get O3s in my son's diet. It appears to be well made with good Quality Control.

1 2 3 4