Brain Power for Kids

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great and cute product for kids to boost their brain power. The packaging is cute but the taste is strong, so I suggest that your kids plugs their nose to ease it down. It's worth the effort for focus and concentration at school -- if your kids will take it. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

My Kid Loves This!

Posted by thehopefulmommy on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to buy Usana's Biomega Jr., believing that it was the only one of its kind. It was great to find that there is an exact counterpart in Coromega! I mean, the Biomega Jr. wasn't an exclusive company formula afterall. From the ingredients, to the taste, to the omega 3 component, both are exactly the same. The advantages of Coromega are the lower price and the number of sachets in the box. One box contains 30 sachets, while Biomega Jr only has 14 sachets, which Usana says is good for a month, given an every-other-day intake. Given Usana's multilevel marketing nature, it isn't surprising why it has a higher price. Of course, I'd go for the one with the best value for my bucks! With its creamy pineapple-orange taste, my picky eater 7yo boy has no issues taking this. It's really yummy! I'm one super satisfied mom. Plus, iHerb's service is fantastic; the shipping out is unbelievably fast. My first order took only 6 days to be delivered here in the Philippines.

kid approved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son loves the taste of this product. I have tried several other brands but they all have a sting fish flavor. He eats these straight from the package or sometimes on pancakes or oatmeal. Great DHA Mg per packet. Also I like that there is vit D. It has helped with focus. Will definitely continue to buy this product.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

packaging complete, timly deviery,the effect needs long-term practice

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter doesn't like the omega 3 gummies & won't eat fish. I was so worried about getting her enough omega 3 but this has been the answer! I can mix it in with a little juice and she doesn't even notice!