I agree with everyone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Coromega for about 5 years, now. My cardiologist recommended it. He takes it, also. It truly is a good product, great for adults and children, both.

Coromega rocks!

Posted by BeautifulDreamer on Sep 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent fish oil for children who can't swallow capsules. Send four boxtops from the 90-count size to the Coromega company and they'll send you a small box for free!

Great !!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ten days after taking Coromega and high blood pressure medicine together, I stop taking my high blood pressure medication but continue taking Coromega, waited three months, visited my Doctor for my check-up, my blood pressure was normal,this was three years ago. Been taking Coromega daily now since that day. GREAT STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whole family loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my kids when they were 4 and 7 and we've been taking it for about 3 years now. The kids couldn't take pills and the fish oil stinks, so I was delighted to find something tasty that they would eat. What I like about it is that there's no fishy burp hours after ingesting. Very yummy.

Kid loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2006 | Verified Purchase

ADHD child that hates fish LOVES taking this and seems to help!

Coromega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Living near the Hormel Institute, which created Coromega and discovered Omega-3, I value the product as part of my daily nutrition. I also like the prompt service I receive from iHerb.com. The only negative is that one of the 90-packet boxes in the latest shipment came with only 86 packets.

ERBL, Coromega Omega3 Squeeze, Orange Flavor, 90 Squeeze Packets, 2.5 g Each (ERB-00106)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price ! Tastes good and good for the whole family.

Coromega

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this product for a few years and it really helps me ig getting Omega 3 oil I ordinarily would not.

Nothing else even comes close.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective product for raising your EPA and DHA levels. It is 100% tolerable! I love it! Believe me, I have tried them *all*. Read the bioavailability study on the Coromega website that documents a 3X greater blood levels from Coromega versus ordinary fish oil. Amazing! Coromega also has a link to a new, at-home test (mail in) that measures omega-3 levels in the blood. This is also on the Coromega web site. From now on, I will never waste money on anything else.

Best for skin care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, have been using for years to help manage my eczema, works amazingly well!