Page 1 - Reviews - Coromega, Pup Packets, Joint & Muscle Mobility Support, 30 Squeeze Packets, 2.6 ml Each - iHerb
US
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My toy poodle has had a rotating patella diagnosed when he was little, he still jumps around the house, but I haven’t seen him hopping since we started these!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality and good taste, dog liked them but thought the packaging was a bit if a waste as not much in them and squeeze out was messy. But handy if travelling

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Bought it for my Frenchy, he love it, he asks for more and more😂

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

It very easily serves it. I had been worried about how to feed my pet. And try different pillow and it is very hard to make it. After use this, it is very good and easy for me. Do not worry the pet will through it out.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

My dog loves it

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

My dog is 13 years old, and his skin, heart, and joints are not good. I bought 2 bags from iHerb and fed 1 squeeze pack every day. After more than 1 month, the dog stopped panting and the skin spots became less. I will continue to buy it, this product is worth recommending to everyone

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The quality and ingredients meet the requirements. The pet baby wrapped in the house ate it for the first time. Although hesitated, he still ate it happily. If necessary, I will repurchase it again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

🈶️It has a special taste, but the baby likes to eat it, and it licks it cleanly every time.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Individually packaged, convenient and easy to feed, very suitable for puppies!

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Individual packaging is very convenient