Soft

Posted by 5065267227583923065 on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cookies is quite soft. Taste good too....

not great

Posted by Reviewer1070598 on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

decent flavor, fall apart immediately. Very wasteful packaging.

Mmmmm good!

Posted by ManxKat on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have always liked this brand and this cookie, I like the oatmeal raisin very well, too!

Very Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2504812 on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love it! My family finished it the day it arrived! Will buy again.

Very yummy and practical

Posted by catarina on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These had the right balance of cookie and chocolate chips and were definitely good eats for a packaged cookie. Since they're wrapped individually they're very practical to take with you anywhere. Also, if you don't demolish them on the day they arrive, the packaging helps keep them fresh and not go stale, which is a big plus in my book ;)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer3157383 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are quite tasty. They are individually wrapped, which is good for portion control, though perhaps not so good for the environment. This is a great price for them too.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really liked this. Has a cinnamon taste (just a tad) though, that my husband does not care for.

Great in my daughter's school lunch

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

She likes them, I like them, and they get eaten regularly without complaint. Single serve organic treats are not super plentiful. Four stars for a little bit of dryness, but that will not deter me from buying them again. Solid value, good taste, good company.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These cookies are in fact pretty good and I would have given 5 stars but they're smaller than i thought they would be. The image on the package makes them appear like the cookies might be a bit larger. They are individually wrapped but they're small. Two bites for me and one cookie is gone!

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are a bit high in Calories for me but they are healthy and quite good tasting.

1 2