great for adult skin

Posted by Reviewer1525578 on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i know this if for baby's behinds, but it is THE best night cream a woman can use on her face. folks always say my complexion is BEAUTIFUL and ask for my secret. Given that i had hideous adolescent acne and scars, i've come a long way, and mostly with using country comfort for years.

took rash away that a Dr. couldn't even get rid of

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my neice. She likes healthy things but she set it aside until her baby got such a bad rash that she tried "everything" even perscription meds. Then she remembered this cream I had sent - she said that rash was 1/2 healed within 24 hours. She's a convert now to organic. Praise God for His wonderful works.

seems ok

Posted by Reviewer1132826 on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think the smell is awful; it reminds me of being in the girafe house at the zoo, but it seems to be working just fine. Update--- This is the most amazing baby cream EVER. I still don't like the smell, but I am going to be purchasing this cream for every baby shower I go to. I don't use daily, but if my son even starts to show a rash I will use and it is usually gone by the next diaper change. On rashes that have been left (if we were not at home and didn't have the cream to put on and my son has had some bad milk allergies so he has had some awful rashes that came on very quickly) it works wonders and is gone by the next day. I would recomend this to anyone.

The best

Posted by Reviewer2400956 on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I watch a couple of other babies other than my own and their parents Love it to. My midwife in Oregon got me hooked on it about 6 years ago and I live in Arkansas now and its hard to find.

Country Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1300971 on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We received this product as a gift, and it worked so well that we bought more. iHerb.com was great - cheapest prices with very fast service. Thank you

Value for Money

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is worth your money for all the natural ingredients inside. It also has a light color. It alleviates skin irritation quite well except that it is a little greasy to use. You can use this for hemorrhoid. This is a superior ointment for that purpose. Apply especially before bowel movement. This otherwise difficult ailment can be resolved if this ointment is applied faithfully 2 to 3 times daily.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1135755 on Dec 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought I could use this for my face but the smell's bit strong. I use it for my hands now. Still bit oily but so far it's okay. It's just, smell's too strong for me. Though after few minutes, smell is gone off.

Horrible smell!!

Posted by 5556265627473514328 on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't find this product any more effective than plain shea butter. It did not improve dry skin area dramatically, but only for a short time after applying it. It smells so bad I needed to wash my hands with soap after each application in order to remove the odor. After a few applications it ended in my garbag can.

Stinky Stuff

Posted by Norimah on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Its healing ability is ok, but it stinks alot. Even my 4 year old boy refuse me to put it on hims due to the smell. Its also very greasy. Apart from tat its really a good oitment.

PERFECT FOR BABY

Posted by 5230799668875958506 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Keeps the rashes away and when I forget to use it the Herbal Saavy cream relieves it wonderfully. This product has little to no odor and has no junk at all in it. I've even used for a chapstick when I was out and had nothing. I absolutely love this stuff and the Herbal Savvy one...I would never got back to those "white creams" ever again!

1 2 3 4