Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So much better for baby, without mineral oil! Thanks!

Divine Fragrance!

Posted by sumant on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wow, this oil so easy to apply and smells wonderful like oranges. Our baby loves it as it is calming after her bath. We recommend it highly for sensitive skin!

Very delicate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Light orange smell, makes the baby skin very soft. I use few drops inside the water during bathrobe or afterwards as a body oil for the baby. Very helpful if there's a diaper rush. ריח עדין של תפוז מאוד נעים וטוב לעור של התינוק. כמה טיפות באמבטיה במקום סבון או אחרי האמבטיה בתור שמן גוף לתינוק. עובד טוב אם יש תפרחת חיתולים.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's an excellent thing for removing eye makeup!

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for oily skin! Improve texture and helps heel pimples!

nice scent

Posted by Norimah on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's a nice scent, smells really gentle, not too strong. The feel of the oil is also not to thick or heavy.

soft and natural skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My skin is dry and I have lots of troubles finding th best product to moisturize it. My face doesn't like creams, so Oils work better for my facial routine. This oil smells soft and flowery, like orange blossom, and leaves my skin healthy and hydrated all day. I use it in the body and hands too, and it works very well. Natural and very good value. It deserves 6 stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good oil, already ordered it again. very delicate with light orange smell. softens skin very good, removes dryness and irritations. very fluid, absorbs fastly. I use it for newborn baby.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil! I use it in my sons bath water and general washing. I also use it for bodylotion on my self and I get really soft skin!

1 2 3