Comfrey-Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this natural balm! Perfect for dry skin or chapped lips, small enough to fit in purse, but a little goes a long way, so it really lasts!! Very happy to have found a moisturizer with absolutely no artificial ingredients.

Great product for an amazing price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This comfrey works extremely well! Works with many different skin conditions, from small cuts to sun burns. It helps heal the skin quickly, and you only need to put on a small amount (I typically use the tip of my finger) for it to be effective. It has a very soothing texture that does not feel thick or greasy. Overall, I’m absolutely happy with my purchase and loved the pricing for this particular product.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is great! Has helped a lot with different skin conditions - cuts, bruises, sun burns. Helps to heal the skin amazingly quickly. I have used it on body and face, even the most sensitive parts. Feels comfortable when applied, does not burn or irritate - just heal! Happy to have found it! Always keeping at home.

geras

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

geras

amazing cream for rush

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it helps with almost every skin irritation.very effective cream

Great low-cost salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Usually salves come in small containers and cost a lot, even though salves are actually relatively simple. The comfrey is nice and the salve isn't too thick or greasy like some are. It has a nice, earthy smell to it. So far, this is one of the best all around that I have tried for store-bought salves. The container was a bit bigger than I expected, as well.

I like it

Posted by victtoriag on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helped with my baby's irritation skin. I had a deep cut on my finger, I applied the balm during night and it healed. Good balm!

Incredible stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never want to be without it again!

Ointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i am very satisfied with the product and service.

Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy-Comfrey-Aloe Vera

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product***really helped my rash***

1 2