Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am photosensitive & every summer I get rashes from the sun (mild PMLE). I've been to a dermatologist who has given me a cream but I wanted to see if I could find something else. This works amazing! It helps with the itching & burning, and also helps to get rid of the rash rather quickly. Very affordable as well! I am so happy I found this product, my skin looks soo much better. My brother has the same problem & hates going to the dermatologist every year so he usually just suffers. I purchased him one to save him the suffering and trip to the doctor. I am glad I found an affordable & convenient alternative to dermatologist visits.

best product ever for diaper rash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I hope that you will continue to carry this product. I have used it since my son was born and he has NEVER had a problem with diaper rash.

Soothing skin salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a soothing salve which does not contain any ingredients that antidote homeopathic remedies. Good for itchy skin, dry skin, and small cuts.

Country comfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is wonderful for any rash or dryness anywhere.

Great Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great salve. I use it for diaper rash, mainly. It works better than Desitin.

a mmmmmm azing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OOOOOOOHHHH , this is great for my PROBLEM hand. i get blisters that pop and the skin flakes off, soooo sore. this keeps it soft. I have everyone using it with psoriasis. :)

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Use all the time for dry, cracked skin.

Great item...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Working well from my nephew's spider bite to my sister's burn from her curling iron.

Soothing and Simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this product for skin rashes and the irritation of skin rubbing skin or material. It really helps.

comfrey aloe vera product the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use the salve for sciatica and muscle pain along with analgesics. It works and would recommend to others.