nothing changed

Posted by miracle on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for long time, but my skin eczema problem is still with me.

It changed my life (and skin)

Posted by 5492768500384794732 on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a product to use on my eczema rushes and this totally worked. We use it at home when we have a rush or the skin is too dry. All the oils it has work in a symbiosis and heal it in a few days. You should give it a try. It's not miracle, and it doesn't work in a few hours, but it works.

Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy

Posted by 4744493424708707935 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked the smell of the cream. but when anoint the skin for some time are feeling fat layer of the skin. I liked the creamy texture. He is a gentle

Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal-Myrrh

Posted by Reviewer1487849 on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Good Stuff

Posted by 5234397811221574518 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This does heal so fast and when applied at bed time every night hands look amazing by the end of the week

Very happy-use on my face

Posted by 5051169597290734643 on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used all kinds of expensive products but have extremely sensitive skin, that is often red and sore. So, I decided to revert to something completely natural and I am SO happy I did. I no longer worry that my skin will dry out during the day. Apply once in the morning and I have no flaky bits, my skin looks hydrated and the redness is completely gone. I am also beginning to notice a healthy glow on my skin and my skin tone is beginning to even out. I know it seems like too much "bang" for my buck, but I will definitely re-order. Finally a go to product.

Amazing

Posted by 5533378590623608294 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for 2 years, does wonders with my hemorrhoid problems, its oils relives me from pain from the first use! Life saving natural product..

This is absolutely amazing

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really works. It helped with an awful burn and an injury with bruises. I will keep it at home.

love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It if really good on wounds ,maks your skin heal very quickly

Great Product

Posted by 5671723354232504948 on Jul 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The Product is good and the Customer Service is outstanding!!! I purchased 17 Jars

1 2 3