Our favorite aid for healing skin troubles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We keep Herbal Savvy (Golden Seal & Myrrh) handy for all sorts of skin troubles like abrasions, burns, sunburn, chapping, etc. It is not for open wounds for which we use antibiotic ointments -- but once a wound has closed and begun to heal, the Herbal Savvy makes the healing faster and more complete. It cures chapped lips beautifully, too. We highly recommend this inexpensive, pleasant, proven product.

I call it my "cure-all."

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We use this for everything! Cuts, scrapes, acne, rashes, boils, ingrown toenails, diaper rashes, cracked heels and elbows, even helps soothe a sore bum or raw nose when you've been sick. Almost all of the "boo-boos" or "yucky" things that hurt get treated with Herbal Savvy. It really works wonders. Just start out with a little until you know how much you need- we use Q-tips each time so we don't contaminate the jar. The only thing I don't love is the smell, but most people don't find it unpleasant. Everyone in my extended family and all of my friends swear by it. I'm sure this will become a staple in your medicine cabinet, too.

Fairly Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 4 month old son has eczema on his face, arms and legs. It works well on his legs and arms, but it actually worsened the eczema on his face.

Could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work too well on psoriasis.

Great salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using this for excema on hands; really seems to help.Will order again.

AMAZING REMEDY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I orderered this as I needed another $5.00 to get free shipping. Label said: "NO HOME SHOULD BE WITHOUT IT". I remember thinking: "WHATEVER !". WELL THIS TURNED OUT TO BE THE MOST VALUABLE REMEDY IN MY HOME ! I used it on pets as well and they love to lick it off and I am not afraid they will get poisoned! two years ago, this salve healed my doggy's skin wound (coin dollar size) in 3 days. I just started using this again on my dog's ear lobe last 2 days as I found a little lump of hardened puss, so hard that it cannot be squeezed out. This morning, I saw a string like (hardened puss) protruding from the swelling and I was able to pull it out. I use this remedy for everything ! My eye lid, face, cuts, scapes... numerous applications and now call it MIRACLE REMEDY ! NO HOME SHOULD BE WITHOUT IT. I always have 2 on hand. JUST REMEMBER DO NOT STICK YOUR FINGERS INSIDE THE JAR, TO AVOID CONTAMINATION AND RATHER SCOOP IT OUT WITH A PLASTIC SPOON OR PLASTIC KNIFE. HAPPY HEALING.

I love this stuff !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this salve. I have dry itchy skin on my arms and I put this on every night before bed. It has helped so much. AND this is the place to buy it. Cheaper and so fast on their delivery. I am very pleased with product and service. Thanks

Best product for celiac skin lesions

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a celiac and have dermatitis herpetiformis all over my body, now even starting on my face. I have tried every product known to man--all sorts of prescription creams, over-the-counter drugstore creams, and pretty much every product for wound-healing and skin disorders here at iHerb. I have tried neem products, aloe products, black seed products, of course cortisone creams, calendula salve, Egyptian Magic Cream, shea butter, beeswax, castor oil and emu oil products. Up until now, 100% emu oil was my best bet for healing my lesions, but nothing compares to this Herbal Savvy salve. I am just amazed at this product, and how economical it is too.

Used for eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked this product. Used it on my son's eczema, it helped a lot of the open sores heal and relieved the itching a little. I also liked it because it didn't have lanolin and my son is allergic to lanolin.

Herbal savvy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my face every day. It takes care of so many different conditions from dryness to irritations caused by a variety of agents. It's so soothing.