Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2957586 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried 5HTP before and WOW! What a difference it has made in my life! I started to take it because I was unable to sleep and was having alot of anxiety. I now sleep very well and I am not depressed. I could feel the difference the next morning. I take 50mg at bedtime and 50mg mid morning. I feel incredibly well.

5HTP wins 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

BioChem products have the GMP seal; for me this acts as an assurance that the claims made on the label are indeed kept within the bottle. This product replaced a pharmaceutical that I had been on for more than 2 years. My med manager insisted GMP when she recommended the 5HTP. The GMP seal and the vegetarian nature of the product immediately make it 3 star. BioChem 5HTP gets 5 stars; it works as well as the previous pharmaceutical. And iHerb gets 5 stars as well with the best price I've found yet for the product and tremendous service as well.

Country Life 5-H-T-P

Posted by Reviewer2857988 on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and small capsules that are easy to swallow. Noticed a difference within days!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605534 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been having trouble sleeping so I started taking this product about three weeks ago. It's really helped and I've also found that my mood is more upbeat (maybe because I'm finally getting enough sleep!!). I did find I need 100mg for optimum results. It's also helped me finally kick caffeine. I still had the headaches and tiredness, but not the terrible depression that can come with withdrawal. I'll definitely stay on 5-HTP and my second bottle is currently on its way!

Good 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the review for Country Life L-Tyrosine, I give it 3 stars because it comes in veggie caps, but I prefer 5-HTP from Now Foods, which is stronger. This particular brand has a noticeable effect but not powerful enough to take the anxiety and low moods away. Just like someone said it's not because of the lower dose (50mg).

Country Life, BioChem, 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer2994285 on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well

Great

Posted by Reviewer3050708 on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and value

Chronic pain and sleep issues

Posted by Reviewer2303831 on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. I have a very stubborn sleep condition, and the 5-HTP enables me to get more sleep than usual. A real plus is no side affects. I purchased your product over others because it is in veggie caps. I wish you had many more products in veggie caps.

Dosage.

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this over the 100mg because you can find a better dosage. Plus it is always better to take low as a dose as possible.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2869658 on Feb 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best 50mg capsules that I've found which also come in veggie caps. I've ordered this product a few times over and am pleased with the results. I do wish though, that there were more capsules to the bottle.

1 2