Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried 5HTP before and WOW! What a difference it has made in my life! I started to take it because I was unable to sleep and was having alot of anxiety. I now sleep very well and I am not depressed. I could feel the difference the next morning. I take 50mg at bedtime and 50mg mid morning. I feel incredibly well.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been having trouble sleeping so I started taking this product about three weeks ago. It's really helped and I've also found that my mood is more upbeat (maybe because I'm finally getting enough sleep!!). I did find I need 100mg for optimum results. It's also helped me finally kick caffeine. I still had the headaches and tiredness, but not the terrible depression that can come with withdrawal. I'll definitely stay on 5-HTP and my second bottle is currently on its way!

5htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for stress & to prevent insomnia as well as depression

5HTP wins 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

BioChem products have the GMP seal; for me this acts as an assurance that the claims made on the label are indeed kept within the bottle. This product replaced a pharmaceutical that I had been on for more than 2 years. My med manager insisted GMP when she recommended the 5HTP. The GMP seal and the vegetarian nature of the product immediately make it 3 star. BioChem 5HTP gets 5 stars; it works as well as the previous pharmaceutical. And iHerb gets 5 stars as well with the best price I've found yet for the product and tremendous service as well.

Country Life 5-H-T-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and small capsules that are easy to swallow. Noticed a difference within days!

Good 5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the review for Country Life L-Tyrosine, I give it 3 stars because it comes in veggie caps, but I prefer 5-HTP from Now Foods, which is stronger. This particular brand has a noticeable effect but not powerful enough to take the anxiety and low moods away. Just like someone said it's not because of the lower dose (50mg).

easy digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very effective

Have a good day with 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Each day that I take one capsule of 5-htp , I feel happy and positive, then that day becomes a good day!!

GREAT PRODUCT FOR WELL BEING AND RESTORING SLEEP PATTERNS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT FOR WELL BEING AND RESTORING SLEEP PATTERNS! BEST PRICE WITH EXCELLENT MANUFACTURER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really helps me get good REM sleep. I wake up in the morning feeling refreshed - haven't done that in years! No side effects, if I need to get up in the night, I can without feeling groggy. Great natural product!!

1 2