acidopholis

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Apr 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best acidophilus I've taken. This is my second bottle.

WORKS WONDERFUL for yeast issues :-)

Posted by Reviewer3362037 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are great and made from a good company. I use them when I just start to have yeast issues and they clear it up right away without harsh chemicals. LOVE IT!!!

Country Life is good!

Posted by Reviewer3242674 on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Take 2 a day and you dont need yogurt. keeps my gut happy!

Perfect Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1850243 on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking probiotics for years due to candida issues and thrush with my children. This one is able to knock out any signs within one day of use, although I try to keep taking it when breastfeeding. It's also a wonderful immune booster when sickness starts. Huge bonus that it is dairy-free. I've also had smaller bottles that I didn't keep in the frig and they were still fine.

Normalizes Digestive System

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking acidophilus along with mastic gum, licorice (DGL), slippery elm, and Doctor's Best PepZinGI. The combination significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. I feel like the acidophilus has really normalized the condition of my digestive system to a healthy state. I can handle stronger foods much easier. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues.

I love iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2063527 on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best international website I´ve ever buy from! Low prices, quality products and realy fast shipping!! Congrats!!! This is the second time I buy vitamines from iHerb and for sure I´ll keep buying in the future! About the product, I started yesterday and as far as I know it´s doing a good job!

Life saver

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Take these 3 times a day and they help keep me functioning, which is really important as someone with IBS-C. A long capsule, but thin enough that I don't have any problems swallowing them with some water.

Country Life Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1964797 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think they are great, It seems that my stomach is not as big. I think they work.

Country Life Gluten Free Acidophillus w/Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2440251 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good value-fast shipping!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3073752 on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's vegan. I can't use non-vegan ones, so this is great for me.

1 2