A Wonderful combination of herbs

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Feb 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3054676 on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for sugars & energy!

Active Form of Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a small urine leakage problem when I had to go to the bathroom. When I take this product regularly, I have no problem. When I run out of it, the problem comes back. This is the only product that helps me. I have tried other alpha lipoic acid supplements with no reaction. I found out about this by accident. I bought this product for another reason and found it to help with this problem. Very happy about this.

Country Life Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3267014 on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Country Life has been a good company for supplements. It was good to find them listed with you with reasonably priced products. My husband has been taking Lipoic Acid for quite awhile so this was another product we could reduce our costs for supplements.

Good price for strength/quantity

Posted by Reviewer2375901 on Jan 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I order this item routinely; best price from reputable vendor for a good strength/quantity.

an Rx

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor told me to take this, as tests I had done showed I was producing or not producing something that this would fix. I assume it's working.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Value!

John Clayton

Posted by Reviewer2413592 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Your service is fast, and every order has arrived in good condition with everything I have ordered.

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Posted by Reviewer1545287 on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

good combination!

Posted by Reviewer2580867 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

not too much biotin 1000mcg is perfect and contains 30mg r-alpha lipoc acid,this is good!

1 2