Excellent Product! Quality Brand!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those who find it difficult swalling large vitamin pills, these are perfect chewables. I have been using these for many years. It has a pleasant flavor and I know that I'm getting the recommended daily allowance for quality vitamins!

Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with taking large pills. so this is much easier for me to take. And tasty too!

Just what I was looking for in a vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a decent tasting chewable vitamin because my usual "swallowed" vitamins were irritating my stomach. Thankfully, this one fit the bill for taste - fruity but, not overwhelming. It's slightly chalky but, that was fine with me, too.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I could only swallow a pill guess I wouldn't have to take these. If they only made everything tasty chewable like this the world would be a better place.

enjoy the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it seems that different people have different taste buds, and I understand that. I just wanted to comment that these taste good to me. Nothing spectacular, but pleasant enough; I look forward to taking my vitamin. And when I forget to take one, I can feel the difference in well-being. I feel better after taking this daily. Of course, different people have different needs, regarding ingredients and taste.

Horrible Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible tasting and very large wafer, very chalking, would not advise using this chewable.

Chewable wafers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Horrible tasting. NOT RECOMMENDED.

packed with nutrients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to review multi vitamins, but as a chewable product, you know your body is absorbing the nutrients. Very impressive ingredient list. It's hard to find a quality chewable on the market.

Easy to consume

Posted by j3nny9irL on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was my first time and really like how you can chew it. It does have a bitter after taste but that is fine for me. I prefer chewables because at least you know you get to chew everything down and being digested as compared to swallowing a few pills. IMHO

Best vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Country Life is top quality!

1 2 3