Easy

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Aug 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have problems with taking large pills. so this is much easier for me to take. And tasty too!

Excellent Product! Quality Brand!

Posted by Reviewer1082521 on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For those who find it difficult swalling large vitamin pills, these are perfect chewables. I have been using these for many years. It has a pleasant flavor and I know that I'm getting the recommended daily allowance for quality vitamins!

Just what I was looking for in a vitamin!

Posted by Reviewer2049817 on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a decent tasting chewable vitamin because my usual "swallowed" vitamins were irritating my stomach. Thankfully, this one fit the bill for taste - fruity but, not overwhelming. It's slightly chalky but, that was fine with me, too.

enjoy the taste

Posted by Reviewer2990436 on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it seems that different people have different taste buds, and I understand that. I just wanted to comment that these taste good to me. Nothing spectacular, but pleasant enough; I look forward to taking my vitamin. And when I forget to take one, I can feel the difference in well-being. I feel better after taking this daily. Of course, different people have different needs, regarding ingredients and taste.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1186233 on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I could only swallow a pill guess I wouldn't have to take these. If they only made everything tasty chewable like this the world would be a better place.

Chewable wafers

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Horrible tasting. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Horrible Vitamin

Posted by 5721700830319403094 on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible tasting and very large wafer, very chalking, would not advise using this chewable.

Country Life Adult chewable multivitamin wafers

Posted by Reviewer2104741 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Service was fabulous, substantially faster than promised or expected. Have been using this product for years and feel it meets my needs better than anything else I've found.

Great vitamin for a tween

Posted by Reviewer2635425 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 13-year-old son has taken these for a year or so. He had grown too large for children's vitamins and yet had trouble taking a tablet. He thinks they taste good and I never have trouble getting him to take his vitamin.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2952511 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We like this prodoct for many reasons, its chewable and a good price for the value. The whole family takes it.

1 2 3