Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter takes for seasonal allergies and, after learning that her boyfriend has had serious year-long allergies for most of his life, I thought it might work for him as well. He had been taking either prescription or OTC allergy medications for years but after taking the Aller-Max, he was able to discontinue all Rx/OTC meds. He now relies solely on Aller-Max, taking it ONLY when his allergies bother him. Yes... AMAZING!

It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's helping for dog allergy. I ordered this because among all the other good reveiws, someone said it helped her with a severe cat allergy. Time will tell more but so far I definitely think it's started working for us too and am very pleased!

Have used for years and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has been a staple in my medicine chest for over 10 years. I only use Aller-Max when I am having difficulties due to seasonal allergies etc. I take it when that dull sinus headache starts to kick in and normal decongestants/antihistamines don't do the job. It seems to work almost immediately to alleviate the headaches and bounce me back to normal. I may then take it for a week or two to get through the tough spots. After that I then put it away for the next time my allergy symptoms get rough. I swear by it!

Aller-Max

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It has done wonders for my wife who takes it twice a day and is no longer stuffed up and reduced her coughing by 90 percent!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For the last 10 years I have taken 3 prescription allergy meds a day, but since taking this about a month ago, I haven't taken any other prescription meds. Incredible!

It works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product takes more than the edge off my allergies. It took a little experimenting to find the right dose but now that I have found that level this is my best allergy season in 30 years.

Good for alleriges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about four years and it really helps calm my allergies which can be fierce in NYC.

Allergy Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Since taking Aller-Max my allergies have decreased by 80% or better. That means more time to enjoy life.

Allergy relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best medication to use for relief of allergy symptioms. I've suffered from allergies since childhood from early March to the first frost, and this provides symptomatic relief without causing drowsiness, dry throat, etc. like all of the over-the counter allergy medication.

Posted by Lozhenka on May 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Relieves itching of the eye for 6 hours. The capsules are large, but easy to swallow ... I liked it.

1 2 3 4