Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1455682 on Sep 22, 2009

My daughter takes for seasonal allergies and, after learning that her boyfriend has had serious year-long allergies for most of his life, I thought it might work for him as well. He had been taking either prescription or OTC allergy medications for years but after taking the Aller-Max, he was able to discontinue all Rx/OTC meds. He now relies solely on Aller-Max, taking it ONLY when his allergies bother him. Yes... AMAZING!

It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Jan 02, 2012

It's helping for dog allergy. I ordered this because among all the other good reveiws, someone said it helped her with a severe cat allergy. Time will tell more but so far I definitely think it's started working for us too and am very pleased!

Allergy Help

Posted by Reviewer1448495 on Oct 10, 2007

Since taking Aller-Max my allergies have decreased by 80% or better. That means more time to enjoy life.

Good for alleriges

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 12, 2007

I've been using this for about four years and it really helps calm my allergies which can be fierce in NYC.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1971472 on May 02, 2010

For the last 10 years I have taken 3 prescription allergy meds a day, but since taking this about a month ago, I haven't taken any other prescription meds. Incredible!

Aller-Max

Posted by Reviewer1917746 on Jan 04, 2012

This is a great product. It has done wonders for my wife who takes it twice a day and is no longer stuffed up and reduced her coughing by 90 percent!

Have used for years and it works!

Posted by Reviewer1241944 on Sep 06, 2012

This product has been a staple in my medicine chest for over 10 years. I only use Aller-Max when I am having difficulties due to seasonal allergies etc. I take it when that dull sinus headache starts to kick in and normal decongestants/antihistamines don't do the job. It seems to work almost immediately to alleviate the headaches and bounce me back to normal. I may then take it for a week or two to get through the tough spots. After that I then put it away for the next time my allergy symptoms get rough. I swear by it!

Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1291246 on Aug 08, 2011

This is the best medication to use for relief of allergy symptioms. I've suffered from allergies since childhood from early March to the first frost, and this provides symptomatic relief without causing drowsiness, dry throat, etc. like all of the over-the counter allergy medication.

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer2333877 on Apr 14, 2009

This product takes more than the edge off my allergies. It took a little experimenting to find the right dose but now that I have found that level this is my best allergy season in 30 years.

Aller-Max wins maximum stars

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Aug 10, 2008

GMP seal, vegetarian, a non-pharmaceutical ... definite help, better season with allergies, less trouble with asthma. Great product BioChem, great service and price iHerb.

1 2 3 4