Help

Great for my mom

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

She got less cold and looks healthier than before. Excellent!!! Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Good for elderly as well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy this product for my dad and my mum. They are on the 70s and after consuming this bee propolis they feel better and their stamina is getting fitter. My mum has asked me to buy this product on a regular basis for their consumptions since then.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product has a great smell -- just like smelling raw honey comb, and wakes me up first thing in the morning. Having taken this for months, I have dodged catching colds even as my co-workers come down with them.

면역력에 좋다고해서 구매했어요~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

제가 먹으려고 주문한건 아니구요~ 아버지께서 면역력이 떨어지신것같아 사드렸어요~ 정말 면역력이 좋아지셨는지는 모르겠지만, 꾸준히 복용하심 좋아지시겠죠^^

for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's good to skin

A Lot to Say

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, I think this concoction has a lot of value. It is potent and has benefit, however, I did suffer the proverbial rash and had to discontinue use. As it stands I now have product that I purchased yet may be unable to use because of the side effects.

Propolis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great for tummy issues.

Bee Propolis by country life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you want to keep from getting the common cold then take Bee Propolis. It's excellent for staying healthy and cold free for the winter months. Also good for the immune system. I love it!

Tom Wade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product at a great price! This product is every bit as good as the one I had been using from another distributor, but I saved about 35%!

1 2