Definitely helped my indigestion and heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Who would have thought that indigestion and heartburn is also caused by low stomach acid. All of those years of force feeding myself because I tried to gain weight, has weakened my stomach. My digestion is so much better now. I simply take one before each meal. If it has a lot of protein, then I take two. No burning feeling at all, it's actually the opposite. Great value for such quality. It's so much more expensive in the store for less quantity. Order was extremely fast. I highly recommended it.

hypothyroidism and the need for betaine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before using this product I had dreadful absorption and digestive difficulties. After a month, I was back to normal, after three months I haven't looked back. Less upset tummies, more digestion of food, less mucus, less digestive difficulties to the point I don't even remember what it was like until I miss a couple of doses if I am away. I bloat and everything returns. With Betaine it eradicates it all, I am MORE than happy with this product. It has been one of the best products I use to counteract low acid due to hypothyroidism.

Working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is working really well to get rid of my acid reflux problem. So glad I finally figured out how to get rid of it. Also, I tried using ACV but learned that it will make the blood acidic and if you have had cancer like I have, that is not a good thing. This product does not do that.

Buy the Now brand instead

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product does not work nearly as well as the NOW brand.

Betaine Hydrochloride 600 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just started this,the early signs are very good. My son has had endless stomach digestion problems, we saw GPs, spent $ on specialists, went and bought every antacid and drug recommended- he only got worse! On reading internet that maybe he lacks acid rather than too much, I decided to give this a try. From Day 1, when he started, all his pains and indigestion disappeared. He takes 1 daily with meals as a digestive aid. Pills are not smelly, very pleasant vanilla scent. A+++++

Can't digest food with out these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These make all the difference in my digestion and energy level after a meal. I feel great and no sluggishness!

Betaine HCI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wish I had known about this product years ago. No more heartburn, belching or flatulence from poorly digested food.

Best Digestive Support I've Found in 20 Years!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've needed to take an acid supplement for low stomach acid since I was a teen. In the past I used a different supplement that gave me stomach discomfort. Country Life, Betaine Hydrochloride with Pepsin works well for me. I actually have to take double the normal dosage but was able to tailor my dosage to meet my needs. One of the best products out there, in my opinion.

just amazing

Posted by JNewell on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from low acid and undigested food, this product has done amazing things for me in that area! My digestive system is finally happy after 57years of problems!! Gluten free in fact just about every addictive free I believe! So safe for us who have yeast or gluten etc problems! Hard to find so I'm thankful for this brand.

Forgetting....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the vanilla flavor, but the tablets take too long to dissolve. I am switching back to the capsules as they activate quicker for me. If you allow 10-20 minutes before eating these are fine, but I keep forgetting to take them ahead of time.