Great for Vein Support!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for several years. Helps the small veins disappear and keeps them healthy. Recommended as a MUST for everyone!

country life, bio-rutin comples, 500/500mg, 80

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i ordered for my 95yr old mother. she has diavituclious, if thats spelled correct. she has suffered heavy bleading from the disease. she is on it approv 1 wk. it is know for stopping or greatly slowing bleeding, the hospital doctors said there is no treatment but my internist who is 10yrs ahead of the rest in the medical field recommended a flavinoid along with other herbal treatments. i will let you know in two to three months if it works completly, i think it will. Dr recomends this site for natural herbs only. he said the rest like your acompetors are not as potent. thank you, Ralph Esposito

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My spouse would end up with a large purple bruise each time he bumped the back of his hand. Mainly a sympton of aging but this product strengthened those small capillaries to the point he has little to no bruising. Plus, his hands were a grayish color and now they have returned to a nice healthly color. Just imagine what it is doing to those places we can't actually see! Very pleased!

perfect rutin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

more than for 20 years , I am suffering from hemorrhoids problem ( after pregnancy). this product helps me , my hemorrhoids got much smaller . they almost have disappeared .

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps with ringing in the ears too

Great for varicose veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

If I stop taking this product for more than a month or two, my varicose veins start to ache. I recommend it just for pain relief. It hasn't reduced my varicose veins, but has likely prevented their worsening.

d kimble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

great product ...taking for glaucoma...and veins

Undecided

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product as I had heard it combats thread veins. I haven't seen any improvements yet, but I haven't been taking them for long. What I will say is, the tablets are big and difficult to swallow!

Too many fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This contains way too many potentionally detrimental fillers like magnesium stearate : (

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for maintaining the integrity of veins. We have used it for several years and really notice a difference if we don't take it for a while.

1 2