alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a decent-tasting, inexpensive protein supplement. It's good for mixing in smoothies, or any berry-flavored greens/superfood drink. Not really suitable as a meal replacement used alone, but good for between meals to reduce hunger cravings, or for post-workout recovery. Not bad! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great taste, wish the strawberries were organic though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastically smooth, blends well and tastes great. My only concern is that most ingredients are organic, except for the strawberries! Strawberries, like peaches carry the heaviest fruit pesticide burden, and Biochem should spend the extra $$$ and put in organic.

b

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does not dissolve well and reminds me of the taste of fruit flavored Tums. Does satisfy hunger though and even with the low calories protein rules. I need to try mixing it with fruit, ice and milk to make a smoothie.

Aprovado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sabor ótimo, boa textura, fácil de misturar.

First time to order protein powder

Posted by chnjpn on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great. I will order this again.

j

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great flavor!

Yum Yum

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious! My favorite flavor by this company. Try it with avocado, raspberry and blueberry's for a nice thick smoothy. The avocado addition will be a pleasant surprise!

Country Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product tastes great and dissolves in a shaker. Great to travel with. Thank you

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this because I was getting too much soy in my diet. the flavor is great and it's whey protein.

Country Life BioChem Berry Flavor Whey Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes wonderful! Blends well...Kids love it!

1 2