great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe in everyone getting their whey-- wonderful way to get quality protein in the diet, boost their immune system, and gain muscle mass while curbing fat. Even better if you can get greens with it, like with this product. And it tastes great. I am lactose intolerant and have a sensitive digestive system, and my whey shake in the morning is one of the only things that doesn't irritate my GI tract (a fruit smoothie, sometimes with whey powder, also gets high marks). For my morning shake: I combine one serving of greens&whey powder, one banana, and a cup of almond milk and about six cubes of ice. When I have them, I add fresh mint leaves. It is just a delicious, satisfying, healthy-feeling way to start the day.

BEST PROTEIN POWDER I'VE USED

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Country Life Greens & Whey is by far the best protein powder I've ever used. In addition to mixing very easily with absolutely no clumps it has added "Greens" for more nutrition that most protein mixes. And for a REALLY nutrient packed protein shake I add NUTREX Spirulina (one rounded teaspoon) and two tablesspoons of FEARNS Soy Lecithin. Shake it really good and let it sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour or so and then add unsweetened Soy Milk (approx. 4 oz). Shake it good and it's GREAT!! But you might want to use a straw because the spirulina has a very heavy blue-green color which comes out in the wash but stains everything it touches.

I was pleasantly surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I honestly didn't think this would make a difference for me but it does. I have more energy. I mix it with 1 cup soy milk and if I want something extra 1 add a cup of strawberries or blueberries. Makes a great and tasty shake!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It looks like it has the green powders it says.Algae powders taste here - but its good. Hope it has some decent amount of broccoli sprout powder and not just one mg or something. I've eaten the vanilla without greens too and the protein in these is best whey I've tried. Mixes quickly,does not foam and doesn't cause bubbles in stomach like some whey powders.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both Country Life's 100% Greens & Whey Powder and their 100% Raw Foods & Whey Powder (both vanilla flavored) are delicious. I enjoy one or the other daily. Some people object to the green color of the Greens & Whey but it doesn't bother me. The Raw Foods & Whey has pumpkin in it and tastes like a Thanksgiving treat. I mix either one with Rice Drink (vanilla flavored). Having vanilla flavor in both the powder and the rice drink probably makes the final product sweeter than it would be if you used a different liquid but I like it. Both products mix up really well. For a blender, I use the Sundesa Blender Bottle with wire whisk (which iHerb also sells at a very good price.....terrific to have at home, office, or for travel). You can add a few ice cubes to chill as you blend. It's refreshing but not necessary. Both products are tasty at room temperature. Enjoy!

Dissolves well & great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really like this-highly recommend! It dissoves easily in water, just mix it with a spoon...no shaker needed! Delicious!

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this purchase. It's difficult to find a powder low in sugar that dosen't make me gag! This is something that my husband and I can both drink.

Essential part of my diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my MUST HAVE items. Works better than coffee as a 'pick-me-up' and I notice the positive affects immediately. IHerb has the best prices I've seen ANYWHERE!!!

great post workout shake

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

awesome after a heavy workout, stops shaking muscles and tastes great. don't take it too late in the day as it wakes you up.

1 2 3