Top Notch!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Where else can you find pumpkin added to a powder, but here it is in this whey formula. Pumpkin is one of the prominent members of the orange group there with yams, squash and carrots which means high in carotenes among many benefits and high in anti-oxidants and it was the pumpkin ingredient on this that sold me, and whey I take for an easily assimilable and digestible form of protein. A dual combo like Batman and Robin used to be and no doubt as effective. As for taste, well, it's pumpkin favored and very tasty. There are also other good ingredients in this, but it's the pumpkin that put this way over the top for me.

Tastes fantastic and great ingredients!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A lot of the protein drinks I've tried are chalky or taste very bad. This tastes a lot like Boost or Ensure (awesome) and has great ingredients. I mix it with almond milk in a sport bottle and shake it up. It's not chalky at all. I highly recommend this product!

Aweseom, Awesome, Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the texture of the raw foods in this shake, so much better than plain. I add it too my morning smoothies, delicious!

Raw foods and whey Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this protein powder. I chose it because it had stevia instead of sugar or artifical sweetners. I wish it came in a larger size.

Good product-Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this before my workout. Gives energy to burn.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best whey products I have tried. Great taste and good protein source as well as as raw foods.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both Country Life's 100% Greens & Whey Powder and their 100% Raw Foods & Whey Powder (both vanilla flavored) are delicious. I enjoy one or the other daily. Some people object to the green color of the Greens & Whey but it doesn't bother me. The Raw Foods & Whey has pumpkin in it and tastes like a Thanksgiving treat. I mix either one with Rice Drink (vanilla flavored). Having vanilla flavor in both the powder and the rice drink probably makes the final product sweeter than it would be if you used a different liquid but I like it. Both products mix up really well. For a blender, I use the Sundesa Blender Bottle with wire whisk (which iHerb also sells at a very good price.....terrific to have at home, office, or for travel). You can add a few ice cubes to chill as you blend. It's refreshing but not necessary. Both products are tasty at room temperature. Enjoy!

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this protein to make my morning pancakes, yummy.

WOW!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because my regular 'Greens and Whey' was out of stock. Boy is this the best substitute I've ever tried. My energy was off the charts. I was full until dinner time!!! I ended up skipping lunch because I felt full all day! I'm going to add this to my regular routine.

Diana about whey powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Like all the raw items in it. Mixes well.

1 2