My tried and true protein

Posted by MsMarie on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been mixing 20g of biochem protein into my morning cup of coffee* for a year now, it mixes well enough and doesn't leave that god-awful protein aftertaste that so many protein powders have. It also mixes well with cold milk, though it will mix thick. *Do not put protein powder into super hot water--it will curdle!

FINALLY ... Getting enough protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my son and I are vegetarians and we have had problems getting protein. We've tried various protein shakes and THIS IS THE BEST. It tastes good, we absorb it well and easily, it doesn't cause any digestive issues and we can feel the difference of having all the enzymes and protein chains we need. We're on our third order!

A daily staple of our diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son and I both both take this everyday. It tastes good, easy to mix, and most of all, it is easier on the stomach than any other protein powder we've tried. I can really tell when I don't have any for a while especially as we don't get full protein chains in any other part of our diet (it's hard to get this if you don't eat red meat!) Plus am extra bonus is that it keeps me full from early in the day and as a result I dont' want to needlessly snack on food my body doesn't need!

100% Whey Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

An important nutritional supplement that actually tastes good. I bought three cans at a very fair price.

The real deal: no-bloating protein powder!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far this protein powder has arrived into my life just on time! I put 2 scoops into my Vitamix along with some frozen berries (chocolate or vanilla protein), and have a good tasting (great would be a stretch) smoothie. I use this protein to get my days started as well as post-weight training. The whey in this product is perfect for building muscle mass, and since it is gluten-free, it is gentle on my stomach. I have tried many different protein powders, and this one is certainly at the top of my list!

Excellent protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Mom is loving this product and it is satisfying her health and also sweet tooth for chocolate.

WARNING!!! ACNE,

Posted by Click-me on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Country Life Whey is probably the best quality whey i can find on iherb. Taste great, 9/10. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ But to 1st time whey consumer, this whey is a diary product, which mean "whey protein contains IGF-1 and other substances that cause acne. Avoid whey protein if you want clear skin (both whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate)." - google first result of searching "whey + acne". ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I've never got acne when consume moderate amount of milk everyday. I generally eat clean because I self-diagnose that I have PCOS. Yet, on day 2 of taking whey, in less than an hour of my shake with 2 scoops, acne was all over my mouth. I did try the trial version but I didn't get acne, probably because it was only 2 scoops. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

easy to use good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

easy to blend and has good taste

Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is protein drink is part of my morning routine. Taste is great. Add some fresh strawberries and a banana and breakfast is served.

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Fudge, 30.8 oz (1.9 lb)(879 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase