Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to supplement my protein intake on days that I eat mostly vegetarian meals. For the protein content, it is quite low in calories. I adjust the serving size to provide the amount of daily protein intake I need to make up. It makes a great milk shake by combining it with soy milk and crushed ice in the blender. I've also used it with egg nog, yogurt, and fruit juice. In the can I bought, the scoop was burried half way down in the can, so I didn't even realize it came with a measuring scoop until I had used several servings. When priced per serving and considering the protein and calorie content, this is a better value than most protein powders.

Great source of protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of this "plain, natural flavor" when mixed with milk. I use it twice daily to increase my protein intake and love drinking it every time.

I love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this wpi protein. It was recommended by my personal trainer and it's helped me a lot. The flavor is good, it mixes well and it's lactose-free. I'll buy it as long as they make it. cp

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this instead of the whey recommended on the Fat Flush Plan, and it does very well for a lot less. Very digestible and the taste is not overly sweet either - mixes very well.

great for the "6 week cure"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We use this whey protein as part of "The 6 week cure" by Drs Eades & Eades. Tastes good, low carb, 20g of protein per serving, and works as part of the weight loss and improved metabolism regime proposed by the Eades. We lost weight, lowered cholesterol and BP drinking two shakes a day. No additives and it's 90% undenatured. Great product, reasonably priced. As always, Iherb has low prices and prompt service.

Bio Chem Whey Protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value and good quality whey. Neutral taste without any of the artificial additives found in other protein powders.

Mixed Result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to add it to the smoothie (veg plus fruit). However it caused little burp problem. I guess it is not good to mix it with the fruit though the taste is good. It is not good to eat this whey protein with cod fish oil as well. It is going cause a lot of burping problem.

Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value and good quality whey.

Favorite Whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this whey protien for two years, almost every day. I tried MANY different proteins from vitamin shops and natural food stores and finally got hooked on this one. It is one of the most natural whey protein powders I found that uses natural vanilla flavoring and no sweeteners. I just started purchasing this from iherb.com since it is MUCH cheaper than buying from Whole Foods. I use it mostly in fruit smoothies, but sometimes use it mixed with milk and have no problem with texture after shaking very well.

Best I've used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used quite a few brand and have stuck with this for two years now. No flavor so it mixes with anything. Good sustainable energy