my mom liked it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

She'd been obese for a long time and claims this in conjunction with a low-carb diet made a big difference.

I see results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It didn't kill the cravings for me tho. I continued to eat high fatty foods and it appeared that I didn't gain any weight, which is nice cause I usually gain weight easily. I just ordered another bottle and starting to get back in the gym so perhaps I'll quickly get fit again. I recommend this product.

Country Life, Lean Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good!

satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

seems to be helping a bit with maintaining weight although no dramatic loss, but i'm battling adrenal and hypothyroid issues, so maybe not the best candidate to judge its effectiveness by!

Can't tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for a while; not entirely sure if it works, though it does seem to help blood glucose. it isn't a miracle pill; if you're on a diet maybe you'll see more results.

To lose or not to lose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife tried this product and followed the directions, but the product had no results. Will try another one.

No results yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for about 3 weeks and have seen no visible results yet, but I plan on finishing my supply, so we'll se what happens!