Country Life, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son uses this protein drink for his weight lifting and endurance classes in college. He claims it absorbs fast and easily; it tastes good even just mixed in water;and has all the nutrients needed to feed muscles pushed to the point of exhaustion.

Country Life, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product makes the smoothest protein shake ever!

Country Life, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate Flavor, 2 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this! The taste is great and for the size and prize - it's unbeatable! My kids even love this for use in blended protein shakes!

Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good product and fast delevery. A+++++++++++++. I am and will do the business again and again

ultimate protein system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For four years I have been ordering this Ultimate Protein System in Chocolate flavor from iHerb. It has be a great source of Protein for me since I had my gastric bypass surgery five years ago. I love the taste of the chocolate I have never tried any other flavor..I simply love chocolate!! I am always pleased with the fast service of iHerb and the condition of my product when it arrives.. Once one of the cans got damaged in transit, so I contacted iHerb about it and my account was immediately credited. Thank you Iherb!!! I'll be ordering as long as you are here to serve me. Sincerely W. Whistler

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

it really doesn't need a blender, and it tastes like dessert rather than a health food.

Good Clean Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder is clean. There are certain things that you should not be giving your teens and this product has a great formula and taste!

GREAT WHEY PROTEIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2006 | Verified Purchase

ONE OF THE ONLY HIGH PROTEINS WITHOUT ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS ONLY FRUITOSE WHICH IS FROM NATURAL FRUIT, PLUS 40GRAMS OF PURE WHEY PROTEIN PER SERVING, OTHERS GIVE 20 GRAMS.

Good But...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good protein and blends well. I am not a fan of the berry flavor has a bit of a tartness, but my husband loves it. I think country life has the best whey protein powder, I love the chocolate flavor, it tastes like a milkshake but whey (lol) better for you.

Teresa Boettner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had no problems with the delivery of the product (Country Life Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate Flavor) but I noticed that the taste of the product has changed for the worst - it has a bit of a sour taste to it. I noticed this in this batch that I just bought from you and also in the last batch that I bought from you. Maybe you could pass this feedback on to Country Life for me - maybe they changed their formulation or something, but it tasted much better before. I now have to mix it with sweetened yogurt to make it palatable, whereas before I could just mix it with milk. Thanks, Teresa Boettner