Help

mel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best product, the tablets are small and do not bother you at all. The best thing is to take them with empty stomach, they do not cause any problem at all ( I should know that because I have chronic stomach-pain), avoid antacids and make sure not to have a protein-rich diet because proteins bind to biotin making it not absorbable by the intestinal tract.

Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has improved the quality and quanity of my hair. Love it!

Country Life, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Tablets (CLF-06503) 1639

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Biotin is working I'm growning new hair and my nails are finally not splitting anymore.

Totally worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical that any vitamin was going to help my hair grow faster. Since this was super cheap I decided to give it a try and I have noticed a difference. My nails have been growing in healthier and much faster. My hair has also become more smooth and has been growing faster than usual. My hair is far less brittle and dry. I have only been taking the Biotin for a month and I will continue to take it for sure.

Hairs really grows up..

Posted by Healthyfamily on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought biotin for hubby and found it really works.. could see his new hairs..and he is so happy ...Thank you Country Life . ^_^ Thank you Iherb ^_^

Country Life, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using for thinning hair. Working well!

Country Life, Biotin, 1000 mcg, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of years and been recommanding it to many of my friends. very helpful to keeping hair from falling.

Country Life Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Along with silica and iron for several weeks, I believe there has been some mild improvement in the chronic hair loss I suffered for months. It's still too early to say for sure with the hair really, but I DO know that my nails are rock hard these days (Be careful supplementing iron if you're not sure you need it; I had a low ferritin test)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

makes my nails and hair a lot stronger, a very good product , wish it could be in a plastic bottle tho

strong nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have very strong nails since taking biotin.