Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The reason I ordered two, instead of one, is because I recommended it to a friend and she couldn't afford it, so I bought her some. I have been using it for a number of years, and it has really made a difference. I have recommended it to many people who are still using it. I am 55 years old and for years my hair would just get to a certain length and stop. Since I have been using this product, my hair grows like crazy and is much healthier. Thank you so much!!

Helps with psoriasis

Posted by flocksielady on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from psoriasis this product is for you. It has cleared up my scalp and my arms do not itch nearly as much. Highly recommended!

High fasting Blood sugar no more in CT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read an article to take this 16mg a day for a week and it lowered my high fasting blood sugars for Type 1 Diabetes. This stuff is amazing.

Well worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the cheapest d-biotin available on iHerb for vegetarians. d-biotin is the only biotin readily used by the body. You may obtain about the same amount of d-biotin from a 10,000 mcg source that doesn't specify that it's d-biotin. (50% of the isomer will be in the d-biotin form, the other 50% in the non-biouseable form). However, I don't like to overload my body with non-redily biouseable forms of supplements as you'll either clog things up cellularly (things will be sluggish) or you'll just end up feeding the other 50% to the bacteria in your gut who will happily break the non-useable form into lunch.

Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I swear by it...I've seen a difference in my hair

Great supplement

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin H (biotin, vitamin B7), as a source of sulfur, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen, can be called a beauty vitamin for skin, hair and nails. That's why, because of the presence of sulfur in biotin, the skin becomes smooth, hair becomes lush, and nails are transparent. Витамин Н (биотин, витамин B7), являясь источником серы, которая принимает участие в синтезе коллагена, можно назвать витамином красоты для кожи, волос и ногтей. Так как, благодаря наличию серы в биотине, кожа становится гладкой, волосы пышными, а ногти прозрачными.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect staff for hair growth.I have been taking it for 3 months.My nail growth activated first,they started to grow extremely fast.Than I realised that hair grows too,not as fast as nails,but still awesome for me.The only minus is,that hair activates everywhere,so it was a bit confusing,cause I have some problem areas,such as upper lip etc.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take with acidolophilus and works great for intestinal inflamation. At least for me.

Biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used 2 capsules a day, it helped me to lose weight.

This is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Used in conjunction with zinc, I am able to stop my excessive hair loss. Within a week of taking high doses of both, my hair loss is less than 1/2. I used to not be able to see through the thick wad of hair gathered in the sink strainer after I'd wash it, and the additional bunch that would fall out over the sink while combing it out. Now, I can count the strands! It's minimal in comparison. I'm looking forward to having less than 10 strands fall. And as an extra bonus, I'm seeing short hair strands indicating new growth. BTW, you can safely take up to 900 mg of zinc/copper for a short stint. I'm taking only 450 at a rate of 150 mg 3x per day. Try it, you'll like it