Powerful, not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Do take in some protein upon taking this. This stuff is not bad, not bad at all (obama face :< )

All the products that we

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We like Country Life products. All the Vitamins and minerals etc. that we bought were very helpful for their intended use. We are vegetarians and we want to be sure we get the best products. We are comfortable shopping online at iherb. Products are reasonably priced and they arrive on time.

country life bromelian triple strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good herbal product,,helps with my pain..stiff joints..have had lymes..this really helps me,,,

great enzyme for protein meals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like Country Life alot. Everything i've tried of theirs works well. Bromelain is good for when you eat a protein meal. Good for joints too. Second one I use is NOW Bromelain. Find them about the same.

There's gold in them thar pills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great service, and the product is good too - turns off my sinus problem like magic. Many thanks - I will be ordering more

Bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my husband who has arthritis. He hasn't been using them very long, but he has noticed a bit of a reduction in his pain. He is only taking one pill a day (or sometimes every other day). We're hoping the pain will continue to diminish.

Using to releive brusing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using after surgery to cut back on bruising, swelling, and pain! Does not leave a bad taste in your throat!!

Pain wonder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This brand is good and the price is better than leading/local stores that sale this product.

good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent price, came quickly in the mail

Miss Kim E

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

excellent price immediate shipping thanks so much

1 2