I've used megadoses for years

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a child and teenager I suffered from constant colds, flu, bronchitis and allergies. I tried everything I could find but had no success until I started supplementing with vitamin c. I'ved used large doses of vitamin c for over three decades. In that time, I've been largely free of sickness and disease...in fact, I've yet to take my first sick day! I credit my good health in large part to consuming several grams of c each day in divided doses. At these high levels, it is crucial to take a non-acidic form of the vitamin. The only bad effects I've ever experienced from my high-dose vitamin c was when I used a form that wasn't buffered. These tablets are fairly small, and are formulated to break down over several hours. I use this along with powdered c, mixed in water. For best results, take one with each meal and at bedtime. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Great for your stomach

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product for people with IBS, Colitis or Crohns. Vitamin C is great for the stomach but the acidity is not. This buffered c is the perfect answer.

It presented it to the boyfriend.

Posted by Reviewer2519843 on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Because he accumulated the stress, and was very tired, I presented this. I hear that tiredness was reduced. It was very pleased.

Best Vitamin C

Posted by 4716489500687985822 on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 62 years old and have been taking Vitamin C most of my life. I use to get a lot of colds when I was in my teens & twenties. After taking Vitamin C I rarely get a cold. I have tried many different Vitamin C "formulas." This one by far is the best one. As an added bonus the price is excellent!

County Life Buffrered Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2363886 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for my sensitive stomach and at a great price.

Buffered Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1927118 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the difference when taking these as when I'm not.

Gentle Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2728919 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I really like this Vitamin C product. It's buffered which makes it easier for those of us with touchy innards. I've been using it for sometime and am pleased with it.

CLF-07054

Posted by Reviewer2490065 on Dec 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It is an excellent choice as a dietary supplement. Buying 250 tablets meet monthly requirements for the whole family

Country Life Buffered Vit C tablets

Posted by Reviewer1462084 on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a vegetarian tablet and in a size easy to swallow

Recommended.

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this every day with my other vitamins and minerals. Has helped keep my healthy when someone around me is sick. At the first sign of feeling under the weather I take extra and usually that does the trick.