I've used megadoses for years

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a child and teenager I suffered from constant colds, flu, bronchitis and allergies. I tried everything I could find but had no success until I started supplementing with vitamin c. I'ved used large doses of vitamin c for over three decades. In that time, I've been largely free of sickness and disease...in fact, I've yet to take my first sick day! I credit my good health in large part to consuming several grams of c each day in divided doses. At these high levels, it is crucial to take a non-acidic form of the vitamin. The only bad effects I've ever experienced from my high-dose vitamin c was when I used a form that wasn't buffered. These tablets are fairly small, and are formulated to break down over several hours. I use this along with powdered c, mixed in water. For best results, take one with each meal and at bedtime. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

It presented it to the boyfriend.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Because he accumulated the stress, and was very tired, I presented this. I hear that tiredness was reduced. It was very pleased.

A great daily vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it daily since three years and my skin feels more radiant while i keep taking it

I love these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

WHe I take them I feel better, no getting cold or flu throughout whole winter. If I feel sick and start taking more of these, it stops after a day or two. Very good immunity booster for me and my husband. Great form and price-quality ratio

Best Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am 62 years old and have been taking Vitamin C most of my life. I use to get a lot of colds when I was in my teens & twenties. After taking Vitamin C I rarely get a cold. I have tried many different Vitamin C "formulas." This one by far is the best one. As an added bonus the price is excellent!

Great for your stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product for people with IBS, Colitis or Crohns. Vitamin C is great for the stomach but the acidity is not. This buffered c is the perfect answer.

County Life Buffrered Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great for my sensitive stomach and at a great price.

Nice form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The amount you get for the price you pay is nice with this product. I've really enjoyed taking this vitamin and it's been easy on my stomach to digest. I started taking buffered vitamin C with Magnesium Glycinate as part of a regimen from the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) Lifestyle program to fix constipation and within a couple of days I observed regular bowel movements with a softer stool. It's brought me such relief!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love it, works well

Just buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good for health and benefit my smooth skin and never get cold at all