Easy on my digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a variety of calcium supplements. These were the first that did not upset my stomach.

No stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this product as an alternative to chewable calcium citrate because it does not contain magnesium, since too much magnesium taken too frequently gives me a laxative effect. Does not upset my stomach. I Combine this product with Twinlab calcium citrate caps that contain some magnesium, which enhances absorption. Have been told that menopausal women need at least 1500 mg of calcium per day to prevent osteoporosis and that it is best absorbed if taken in three divided doses with additional vitamin D. Perhaps another reviewer could comment on what they have been told about the calcium needs of men.

I don't know what your want in this box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This gives me what I need, but I don't relly know how well it works yet.

GOOD STUFF/GREAT PRICE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

TAKE THIS SUPPLEMENT

Nice quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second choice to order needing in iherb. It provided good quality products for heathly.

Best absorbed form of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for years ? because I have osteoporosis. Recommended by my doctor.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are a little big, but that's the only criticism I have to give. It gives me a good calcium boost and doesn't have any effect on my digestion. Great price, too.

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very will buy again

Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, highly recommended who needs to take calcium.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product. The Transporter DPD did not deliver my package to me but to somebody else. I called them and they would call me back, but never did call me back I had to go and find my package with a neighbor. I was at home the whole day ! They did not do an effort to find my home. Transporteur DPD had het pakket bij een buur geleverd, terwijl ik thuis was !!!

1 2