Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 4 months. This last purchase was to restock. When I received the shipment, I noticed a tag on the bottle that said this product was under investigation by the state of California. It was being reported that this product could cause cancer and birth defects. So crazy that this was a prenatal vitamin. I called and investigated to determine what was in this vitamin that appeared to be toxic. There had been traces of lead found in these pills. Upon further investigation, I found that this was the case for a whole array of vitamins. I did return the product, because I didn't want to take any chances. Now I have to find a vitamin out there without this problem.

ALWAYS A FAN OF COUNTRY LIFE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands. Nothing beats Country life.

The best complex out there. Highly absorbable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect ratios of cal and mag, so its absorbed into the body. I take 1 morning, 1 at night, and found that helps give me a regular intake of this essential mineral. Also, if find you have restless leg syndrome or get leg cramps during the night, increasing the amount from 2 caps to 3 or 4 caps can help so much. My father swears by it!

Just what I need.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has a good ratio of cal/mag. It is priced well and digests well too.

good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

recommended by 2 professional people to take magnesium with calcuim

economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

use less tabs, more porent than most others

Country Life Calcium-Magnesium Complex is truly the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the fact that the container is tinted glass and not plastic. The tablets are easy to swallow. My family and I believe we have found the very best!

This is my second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have ever purchased the same calcium product twice in my life. I usually suffer constipation with other calcium pills. These do not cause that problem.

Calcium Magnesium is the way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After being diagnosed with Osteoporosis years ago because of repeated use of steroids (prednisone), it was important to get a handle on this immediately. My doctor advised a combination of Calcium Magnesium and walking at least 30 minutes a day. I now do 4 miles daily. I went with Country Life because of its reputation and recommendation from friends. I have not been disappointed. My most recent bone density showed me back to normal. I continue with this product to maintain my base line. I recently had a bad fall and a compression fracture, which might have been worse if my bone density was not normal. Thank you.

superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product, whole family loving it! The size of bottle is big, perfectly for whole family members

1 2 3