Right dosage of main components, Ca in citrate form- absorbes better, no magnesium stearate

Posted by JuliaRocksolana on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mom has osteoporosis and has to take Ca contained drugs on a regular basis. The doctor prescribed her a Calcium drug with the most optimal dosage of ingredients (Ca-Mg-D3), and I searched through iHerb to find the brand with that exact proportion, as most of brands tend to overdose D3, which is not good when you take the supplement permanently, like my mom. I found one here and had been ordering it for quite a long time, until found an information about magnesium stearate, the additive which is often used in supplements and can be potentially harmful, espeically for immune system. I got very disappointed when found magnesium stearate in the list of ingredients in my previous Ca brand, so started to search for the brands free of this additive. Luckily there was Calcium-Magnesium complex from Country Life, which not only was free from that stearate additive, but Ca there was in citrate form which is very well absorbed, and also has the right proportion of Ca-Mg-D3, without D3 overdosing. So now I order this Calcium product for my mom, and do not think we will switch to a different one in future.

Makes nails strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes my nails and hair strong, and no side effects. Size of the pill makes it a little hard to swallow.

good calcium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think it's a great supplement. The pills are very big and it's hard for me to swallow the only reason why I don't give 5 stars

good supplement but large

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taken various country life calcium complexes and decided to give this one a try. Overall I have no complaints except that the tablets are quite large.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

hige dose of calcium ,magnesium

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamin. Only complaint is that they are pretty large.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great improvement of my bones strength, nails and hair growth, thanks Iherb!

More essential Minerals for your bones!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Mineral Vitamin Supplement has HIGH amounts of Calcium, Magnesium, AND PHOSPHORUS! A lot of calcium and calcium complex supplements do not include phosphorus. Phosphorus is essential for bone health. It is important to get a supplement with PHOSPHORUS in amounts that are HIGH if you do not consume much dairy food like milk. Without dairy foods, not many foods have high enough PHOSPHORUS levels. This supplement complex has the phosphorus I need. It also has vitamin D as well. I recommend this Calcium combination supplement!

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bueno para la prevención de la osteoporosis en la menopausia. Desde que lo tomo además, he dejado de tener problemas de insomnio. No me faltará ya.

Perfecto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré porque es muy completo, sirve para articulaciones, huesos y además lleva vitamina D. Mi marido tiene menos dolores de articulaciones desde que lo toma.

1 2