Help

Multiple forms of these minerals to enhance absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did a lot of research before settling on this brand and formulation, because the chelating agents make a huge difference in whether your body can use the minerals that you're paying for. This one is the best I've found, and I've stuck with it for years. My recently-tested bone density is that of a 35-year old, even though I'm in my 60's and not on any medications.

For my bones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best calcium supplement I've found. Hydroxyapatite is the real thing. This one is easier to swallow. Helps me to sleep better by relaxing my muscles too.

Good Sleep Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to sleep more soundly and wake up feeling refreshed.

no more leg/foot cramps at night.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first calcium I've taken that has relieved my lower leg and foot cramps at night.

Bhec Lancaster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! being a strict veggo and sensitive to alot of chemicals ect, I found these to be the best calcium supplement I've taken so far! and I have treid alot! They digest and assimilate quickly and easily.....and no ill side effects what so ever!

Perfect for me and my kids

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Dec 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Country life is Perfect for us. The low dosage allows for both my kids and my self to take and it has no shell fish in it like some forms do and no perservatives, which are important because I have an allergy to shell fish and have a sensitivity to some perservatives. The higher dosage was upsetting my stomach even when I ate something. The combonation and dosage of each thing in country life calcium is just right.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with these. Easy to take. I think I sleep better at night taking them before bed.

Country Life Calcium Magnesium with Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It seems like my body is absorbing it pretty good. No longer get muscle spasms.

Cal. Mag w/vit D

Posted by Mknolle on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these vitamins I got some for a co worker they help me sleep better when taken right before I go to sleep

Calcium Magnesium, Country Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great source of Calcium and Magnesium which women really need especially as they get older. I didn't want a zinc supplement because my multi-vitamin has zinc in it. Too much zinc will replace the iron in the blood and create a iron deficiency. I think this product is great.