Finally!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yesterday I received this in my order, and took a capful before bed, like other reviewers here. It was like a miracle! I have chronic insomnia, and for the first time in a few weeks, I actually went into a deep sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, but was able to fall back asleep, which is usually very difficult for me. This supplement will always be in my fridge! Now I can take something that not only helps me sleep, but gives me what I need to preserve bone density. It seems to me that if I am absorbing the minerals and other nutrients well enough to relax and sleep, then I must be absorbing enough for my bones as well! I am very happy with this valuable find, and so thankful to other people who took the time to review this product.

Country Life, Liquid Target-Mins, Calcium Magnesium with Vit. D3 Complex, Natural Wild Blueberry Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2107648 on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good but a little taste a little chalky

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a capful everynight before bedtime and sleep so soundly!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2133159 on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for one of my sons to try and he likes the flavor. Shake it well before taking.

Easy to use

Posted by Reviewer3093896 on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a new one for me. the taste is excellent, not sweet no aftertaste. Be susre to shake well and keep refrigerated

Shake VERY WELL

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only calcium/vitamin D/magnesium product I could find that had magnesium citrate and not magnesium oxide which I have problems with. So far, I am happy with the production. However, please be advised that you need to shake the bottle really really well or you will end up with sludge at the bottom. Also the bottle is very drippy. You'll need to rinse it off after pouring each dose or else keep it sitting on a folder paper towel.

Stay at home Mom

Posted by Reviewer2278225 on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We all love this product! The only problem here is I'm always running out. And the price is a bit high. I've looked around town and it's only afew dollars off iherb's price....That was my biggest surprise!

Posted by Reviewer1361477 on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, easily absorbed, tastes good.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2420754 on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All you have to do is drink a capful a day. The liquid that comes out is white, it's slightly chalking but tolerable and kind of tastes like a smoothie or yogurt. This has given me more energy, it's a great product and a cheap way to get your cal/mag!!

Good taste that my son likes!

Posted by Reviewer2707549 on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 3 year old syringes this into his own mouth, and he's pretty particular. I'm glad I bought it!