Finally!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Yesterday I received this in my order, and took a capful before bed, like other reviewers here. It was like a miracle! I have chronic insomnia, and for the first time in a few weeks, I actually went into a deep sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night, but was able to fall back asleep, which is usually very difficult for me. This supplement will always be in my fridge! Now I can take something that not only helps me sleep, but gives me what I need to preserve bone density. It seems to me that if I am absorbing the minerals and other nutrients well enough to relax and sleep, then I must be absorbing enough for my bones as well! I am very happy with this valuable find, and so thankful to other people who took the time to review this product.

Country Life, Liquid Target-Mins, Calcium Magnesium with Vit. D3 Complex, Natural Wild Blueberry Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good but a little taste a little chalky

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I take a capful everynight before bedtime and sleep so soundly!

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried it, it tasted a bit chalky but maybe I had not shaken it well because after that, I have enjoyed taking this. The combination of the calcium and magnesium really do help to relax my body so take it before bed for a great night's sleep. The only problem I have with it is that the cap is not shaped like laundry detergent caps where the liquid can drain back into the bottle. You must take a capfull, which can be done without touching the cap with your mouth, but then you have to rinse out the top or it gets messy.

Easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a new one for me. the taste is excellent, not sweet no aftertaste. Be susre to shake well and keep refrigerated

Tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for one of my sons to try and he likes the flavor. Shake it well before taking.

Shake VERY WELL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only calcium/vitamin D/magnesium product I could find that had magnesium citrate and not magnesium oxide which I have problems with. So far, I am happy with the production. However, please be advised that you need to shake the bottle really really well or you will end up with sludge at the bottom. Also the bottle is very drippy. You'll need to rinse it off after pouring each dose or else keep it sitting on a folder paper towel.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, easily absorbed, tastes good.

Stay at home Mom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We all love this product! The only problem here is I'm always running out. And the price is a bit high. I've looked around town and it's only afew dollars off iherb's price....That was my biggest surprise!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product with the required 2:1 calcium/magnesium balance that doesn't taste chalky despite a milky appearance. It is a bit pricy for the common ingredients.