Effective Suppession of Muscular Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Muscular Cramps can be as Present as unpleasant Anytime and Anywhere... They are often caused By Lack of Magnesium. I never have Any at All when I take Magnesium. I find that This Combination of Three Essential Elements is Smart and Very good.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For 30 years I have used several variations on a theme for this supplement and Country Life has been one of the best I have ever used. In the '70s when Adele Davis' books were hitting the scene my mother read that calcium with magnesium would alleviate and prevent menstral cramps. This was before "PMS" existed. She immediately started us on this supplement and it made a world of difference. Over time I have found that with daily consistent use I NEVER have menstral cramps nor suffer ANY of the other symptoms associated with the monthly cycle. Also, this supplement helps alleviate all other muscle cramps. If I take this supplement I don't get the leg cramps which started in my sleep 2 years ago, and back spasms are lessened when using this suppliment and a muscle relaxer (i.e.valerian root). I highly recommend Country Life's cal/mag/zinc product.

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using this product for 2 weeks with 5HTP I noticed that I get at least double the uptake effect of the 5HTP. Great sleep aid combo.

good source of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No taste/smell, natural look, good combination of Calcium and Magnesium (excellent for us, runners). Tablets are on the big side.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can tell that this mineral combination helps me relax

Country Life-Calcium Magnesium Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Calcium Magnesium Zinc combo is great for keeping the nightly leg cramps at bay.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tables are big, but easy to swallow.

labai patenkinta, mėšlungis netraukia kojų nei rankų, padeda gerai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

calcium magnesium and zinc

Posted by sonetta on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great combination of suplements with appropriate proporsion in this product