Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I learned years ago while working in Russia that taking a zinc tablet each day provided the extra protection for the mucus membranes of my nose and sinuses that prevented me from getting sinus infections. Still works today.

Good to take extra.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended by a Naturopathic doctor friend to take extra zinc - have ordered this before and will continue to take it.

Great mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice mineral with aminos. Good formula. Definitely works the way it should.

zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i need a high dose because of a deficiency, so it's great to be able to take just 1-2 tablets rather then several. it's also hard to find a brand that doesn't add in lot's of unneeded extra's

New Zealand customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Superbly fast delivery on all items. We are a return customer and our GP has reccommended both Country Life products (which we have always ordered).

good price but no thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good medicine but it burns a hole in your stomach. I had to buy capsules and put the tablets inside. I won't be buying it again. note: I have "light ulcera".

my favorite zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this zinc is my favorite. I feel it works best, perhaps because it is chelated. Also, i like Country Life. Actually we took a break and tried others. We ran back to Country Life chelated zinc!!!! Its really a great zinc.

Country Life Zinc Chelated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read that chelation is the ticket so I'm using. Hoping to use for male health, anti oxidant qualities and so forth.

Great Pill- Great Value!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The price cannot be beat. Great pill at an even greater price!

Country Life Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this product for quite some time to correct a deficiency. It seems to work fine.

1 2 3