Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These taste good enough that I finally *want* to take my multivitamin every day. They are sweet but not overly sweet. I seem to have a bit more energy when I take these compared to when I run out.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are really wonderful. I like the flavor and feel like they are easier for my body to absorb then tablet form. I'll definitely buy these again.

Awesome Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I look forward to taking this vitamin every morning. It has activated B-vitamins and other vitamins that the popular brands don't have. They even taste good!

these do not upset my stomoach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE these chewables, normal vitamins upset my stomach and these do not, worth it!

very good chewable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since my ileostomy, I have had to find items that are either liquid or chewable (pills come out of me whole otherwise). These are excellent multivitamins and they taste okay. The price is right too. Recommended.

Awesome Product and Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very very happy with the product and price. Couldn't believe how much money I saved. Thanks!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste is pleasant. They wafers don't upset my stomach.

Country Life Gluten Free Chewable Adult Multivitamin is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this vitamin and mineral formula has antioxidants and activated B vitamins. Since I am on a gluten free diet I appreciate that this product is Certified Gluten-Free.

All-around great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help my older daughter increase her iron. Then I started having my other 2 children take it and I also supplement with this at times. It's great that it's chewable and tastes good, but super that it's so filled with quality nutrients.