It seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer1790824 on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking "country Life, BioChem, Circ-Pressure" for about 10 days now. My blood pressure has actually maintained at about 122/74 which for me, is really good. I was taking Lisinopril for several years. In addition, to helping lower my blood pressure, I have noticed my allergies have improved, plus my circulation has improved as well. My hands used to get numb while I was sleeping, due to poor circulation. I haven't had that problem since I began taking the pills. I recommend this product, for the many differnet uses.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904284 on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking prescription blood pressure medicine prior to trying Circu-Pressure. Prior to being on my prescription, my blood pressure was averaging 135/95. I tried several prescriptions and was able to get it down to an average of 130/85. I decided to try this and my blood pressure now averages 118/78. WOW! It truly works.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

117/74 at 65, from 140/90. It takes about 2 to 3 months. It is not just the pressure, improves overall cardiovascular performance. Very good herbal components. Perhaps the best I could find in one blend. Can be used with Serrapeptase.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2154769 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having high blood pressure and no doubt it is my age but also my lifestyle.. I work in the human services in ahigh pressure job with not much support. So I need all the help I can get to keep my blood pressure normal. I have been ordering now for over a year and I cannot speak enough of how good this produch is. Chris

Rosie

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Apr 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great I can't get my blood pressure down and now it's down and I feel great the pills from the Doctor medication don't help my pressure and my heart was some fast I can't not count, the 60mg. of drugs did't help.I feel great and lost weight to, Keep up the great work in you herbal products.

Works!

Posted by 4789896435278196326 on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product two weeks ago, along with Pycnogenol and Coenzyme Q 10, to control BP, and I am very pleased with the results, dropped from 140/90 to 120/80 and even 111/77 on a day of the heat, this without taking the pharmaceutical drug pressure for several days!!!!

WORKS VERY WELL SO FAR

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Preliminary results: After about a week of use I checked my blood pressure at a nearby pharmacy. Took 6 readings at 5 minute intervals. Low reading was 127/74 which is 30% lower than before using the product. So I would say I am seeing a very good improvement. UPDATE after several months I can say that this product is working very well and has done a great deal to lower my blood pressure. When I was younger I did a lot of intensive running on a local beach almost daily. Then, at age 45 my BP was 120/70 always. Now at age 77 my BP is in the above normal zone, my doctor has not suggested pharmaceutical BP meds, mainly because of the horrible side effects. And I find that during activity in the day my BP can test as high as 159/90 Which is clearly too high. BUT I found in testing after I was completely relaxed that it was as above, 127/74 which is a BIG IMPROVEMENT. I credit that to the use of this product and would recommend it highly.

Quick relief

Posted by Maraiani on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my mother, along with Natural Factors Celery Seed EXtract, to improve her permanently very high blood pressure (180). After no more than ten days on these two products plus some MSM, her pressure is now 150, which is a great improvement in such a short time. I hope it continues to get better.

keeps me under control

Posted by Reviewer3056730 on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had difficulty keeping my blood pressure under control. This product has helped me tremendously. I certainly will keep buying it and the price is right at iHerb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1450757 on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product -- helps relax blood vessels and improve circulation. Have lose that forever cold feeling..

1 2 3