It seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer1790824 on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking "country Life, BioChem, Circ-Pressure" for about 10 days now. My blood pressure has actually maintained at about 122/74 which for me, is really good. I was taking Lisinopril for several years. In addition, to helping lower my blood pressure, I have noticed my allergies have improved, plus my circulation has improved as well. My hands used to get numb while I was sleeping, due to poor circulation. I haven't had that problem since I began taking the pills. I recommend this product, for the many differnet uses.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2904284 on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was taking prescription blood pressure medicine prior to trying Circu-Pressure. Prior to being on my prescription, my blood pressure was averaging 135/95. I tried several prescriptions and was able to get it down to an average of 130/85. I decided to try this and my blood pressure now averages 118/78. WOW! It truly works.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

117/74 at 65, from 140/90. It takes about 2 to 3 months. It is not just the pressure, improves overall cardiovascular performance. Very good herbal components. Perhaps the best I could find in one blend. Can be used with Serrapeptase.

Rosie

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Apr 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is great I can't get my blood pressure down and now it's down and I feel great the pills from the Doctor medication don't help my pressure and my heart was some fast I can't not count, the 60mg. of drugs did't help.I feel great and lost weight to, Keep up the great work in you herbal products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2154769 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been having high blood pressure and no doubt it is my age but also my lifestyle.. I work in the human services in ahigh pressure job with not much support. So I need all the help I can get to keep my blood pressure normal. I have been ordering now for over a year and I cannot speak enough of how good this produch is. Chris

powerful

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I felt immediate action from taking this supplement. I started with only half the recommended dose. I bumped it up several days later but I've found that the half dose is all I need.

Circu-Pressure Is Excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2439443 on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have been using circu-pressure for many years. It supplements my phjarmaceutical drugs and i feel much better about my pill-taking regimen knowing that not all that I put in my body is a pharmaceutical. iHerb.com was the only place i could find this product on the West Coast when i relocated. And they send it to me always in a timely manner as promised. i am very pleased with their service and profesisonalism and consistency in service. Thank you.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214671 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has lowered my blood pressure by 10 points! It started working from the very first day I started taking it!

Good energy booster

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is taking this along with Hawthorn extract for his BP. He takes this in the AM and it makes him feel more energetic (naturally...no jittery feeling) throughout the day and helps him sleep better at night.

I love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer3136977 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only been on the Circu-Pressure for 3 weeks. I just went to see the doctor today and my blood pressure was 124 over 80 something. 3 weeks ago it was 170 something. This really works!!! I'm a believer.

1 2 3