Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These reminded me of the CLO capsules I got as a child; I always loved chewing them up and these tasted just the same. There may be many other CLO products out there, fermented and not fermented, but I was quite satisfied with these. I also give them to my grandson and he just loves chewing them up. I really think they're helping us avoid colds.

Been using it for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to swallow, and vitamins A&D aren't artificial in this product that makes it better than other fish oil ones!

Great!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this cod liver oil because it contains natural vitamins unlike other products where they add vitamins in. I doesn't have a fishy smell or aftertaste, but don't chew it if you don't like fish oil. I tried chewing it once and it was disgusting, but just swallowing the whole soft gel works great for me. They are easy to swallow because they are small. Also, a great amount for a good price!

Ill Side Effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried the product for 7 days based on instructions and had severe headaches for 4 out of 7 days. I eliminated the product and haven't had a headache since. I researched forums on the topic of cod liver oil and headaches and discovered it is common. Unsure if it's the brand, a bad batch or an allergy.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, no complaints.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I would buy again, price better than store prices.

cod liver oil, same as vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase