Soy Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for having a soy-free version. My doctor has me on this and it helps me feel balanced.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. I like because they are corn free (I have allergies)

More energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really increase my energy level, and I have felt better since taking it.

Mrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Country Life CoQ10 is great. I especially like that it uses Veggie Caps and has no pepper additive.

Well Tolerated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our nutritionist suggested Coq10 for my husband's dementia. It has not helped that yet, but is well tolerated.

Country Life, Gluten Free, CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Allergen-free

Posted by vitality on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Chose this one as it's free of allergens.

Good CoQ10 but fillers!

Posted by MarieMR on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a shame that these have fillers because they do not have so many of the other bad fillers that other brands have like corn, soy ect which tells me they would be less likely to have GMO;s in them however these do have magnesium stearate, calcium silicate which I do not like in my products. BUT they did not upset my stomach or give me nausea and they do provide me with energy which is what you want to fell from CoQ10. So would I buy these again, well yes if the price stays low and I cannot afford the more expensive brand. I am very happy with the wonderful product selection and customer service that iHerb provides and the DHL service that they have available is just fantastic !!!Thank you.