These Vitamins are great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered these vitamins three times now, and they are a great product! I usually take one a day as prescribed on the bottle, but I have been guilty of missing an occasional day or two (okay... maybe a week or two at once :/). When I do not take the vitamins with my first mean, I notice a difference in my overall energy for the day, which must mean the vitamins are doing their job. I will say that the pill is fairly large with an unpleasant taste, but, once it's down, it will definitely do the job!

Perfect balance of vitamins for moi

Posted by nicolaluna on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have never found a better blend of vitamins that just comes in ONE pill, not four. This one-a-day has everything a 30-something vegetarian lady needs. Read the back- it's not missing anything. I especially like the iron% it has: not too much, not too little.

Excellent support body

Posted by Kin-za on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This multicomplex for women with an impressive build up a useful vitamins, minerals, probiotics (bifidobacteria, lactobacilli), enzymes, co-enzymes, organic mix of vegetables, herbs, berries, nuts and cereals. Gluten free. All in an easily digestible form. You will take one capsule a day. The complex is designed for 2 months. I take in the morning during breakfast. Capsules are gray-green, smooth, medium size, have an odor, but easy to swallow. This is the only multivitamin, which I feel the desired effect - the energy the whole day, high efficiency, good growth of nails and hair, regular chair, pobochek not. While this favorite vitamins. I can safely recommend!

Country Life, Core Daily-1 Multivitamins, Women, 60 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really works! Amazing product which I ever had! Before I didn't believed that vitamins can help something. Now I know this product gives me more energy, I feel better than I was. I see my hair grow faster and I think it's from those vitamins helps also. So I deeply recommend this product.

I'm happy due to iherb. com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From 10 years ago, I purchased Country Life product in korea department store. However the price was very expensive,whenever buying I felt a charge of price.iherb.com price is about a quarter price than hear's price.So I flew away price stress. Now I'm happy due to iherb.com.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have so much energy

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ordered many times and will be ordering again.

nice

Posted by Melvin on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My wife has been using this for quite some time, in fact this was a repeated order

Caused Stomach Issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was really excited about all of the natural ingredients in this product. However, it gave me a really sour stomach and caused me to feel nauseous even when I took it with food. My sister tried it and it also upset her stomach. So word of caution here.

All in one multivitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This has everything you need, definitely recommend.

1 2 3 4