White counts returned to normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The oral chemotherapy drugs I am taking for multiple myeloma tend to lower my white blood counts and compromise my immune system. Often, I've had to wait until my counts returned to normal before I could continue with the drugs. Since taking Daily-Immune on a regular basis, my white counts have remained above normal, and I have not had to interupt my drug therapy.

Very good for immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took this through a bad weather patch (monsoons in India) - and never got a single instance of cold - even when folks around me were down with flu !

This is a good immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take it when there are illnesses floating around, it's got the right stuff.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for immune boosting especially during winter months

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I always get a cold or three a year, over the last year, since taking this product, no colds, flus, etc. For my metabolism/system this stuff works great.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to have this on hand for those times when I was feeling run-down and vulnerable to getting sick. I have been taking this product on and off for 2+ years, and have been sick only once with a cold/sore throat that was short-lived. Somehow, I think the combination of vitamin C and mushroom sources in this product fuse well together to really keep the immune system strong. There is also a bit of holy basil in this product which is great too!