could do better--ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) & awful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just switched over from Now Food Multi Vit and prefer this product. I would happily give it a 5 star if Country Life could make the following changes: 1. replace ergocalciferol (vit D2) with the more potent cholecalciferol (vitamin D3)(check out here to learn why: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17023693); 2. remove its very put-off taste that sometimes lingers in my mouth for hours. Hope iHerb.com can pass my feedback to Country Life. Thank you. Lilac New Zealand

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Does not contain cyanocobalamin or high doses of anything -- quality ingredients

Great Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multi vitamin with everything you need in one small easy to swallow capsule. Plus it's iron free and no iodine that can cause skin breakouts.

country life veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have only been taking them for a few days, but feel that they are making a difference. I have ordered from Australia as these are quality products at half the price.

a few b vitamins missing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

decent multi vitamin from a decent company, but a few vitamins are missing. Doesn't bother my tender gut, however, so I may keep buying it.

It makes me sick...literally!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why, but this vitamin makes me throw-up every time I take it. About a couple of hours after eating and taking the vitamin, I suddenly feel sick. I won't be taking it anymore. I do like other Country Life vitamins, but this one does not work for me.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. Mild aftertaste much less than most vitamins. Seems like good mix for value.

very good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

for this

Great vitamin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent! Not too powerful with just the right ingredients...Country Life is a reputable company...Thanks, iHerb for a great price AND fast shipping!

Best multivitamin i've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best multivitamin i've ever tried. Easy to swallow, zero nausea, low price, perfect formula, and makes me feel great. I hope they never stop making these.

1 2 3